Web-Based Webinar Organizer Application
Keywords:Applications, Websites, Information, Webinars Organizer, Academic
Academic Webinar Organizer is an online seminar event planning business in the city of Sumedang. Academics want to help educational institutions, providing detailed information and online date reservations. However, there is no support system yet. For the business world, technological advances have been utilized and applied by several national and private companies. This is supported by the development of internet technology and various software that is getting easier for users. Website media is one of the business strategies for delivering more detailed information and expanding marketing to consumers. Based on this, we need a web-based application that is able to manage Webinar organizer information. This application is expected to help educational institutions get detailed information on Webinar organizers and online date reservations, besides that this application is expected to help admins in managing date reservation reports. Writing using the prototype method. This model is a process of rapid development and testing of a working model of a new application through an iterative interaction process that can be used by information systems experts and business experts. Making applications using the Sublime Text program, for the database using MySQL, for the programming language using PHP, while for system modeling using Power Designer. The results achieved are in the form of a Web-Based Webinar Organizer Application for the Sumedang Academic Webinar Organizer case study, this application is expected to provide convenience in accessing more detailed information about online seminars or reservations
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.