System Acceptance Factor Analysis
Keywords:Information Systems, Analysis, Technology, Education, Decision Making
Along with the rapid development of technology, especially information systems that can help and facilitate various fields of work related to ease of access, distance, and time. One of the technological developments in the government is engaged in education. educational institutions have used information technology as a decision-making tool that implements an information system, namely Simpatika. The method used in this study is the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) which was developed by Davis in 1985 to explain and predict the use of a system. The purpose of this model is to explain user perceptions of the benefits and ease of use of information technology itself.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.