Business Model Design Using The Business Model Canvas Approach
Keywords:Business Model Canvas, Extreme Programming, Web Startup
Marketing that is done conventionally and has not used a computerized system such as a website system, is still mostly done by several service providers. By designing a web startup, it is hoped that it can help improve services, expand marketing, and facilitate the ordering process as well as improve ongoing business processes by implementing a canvas business model with 9 elements, namely customer segments (customer segments), value propositions (value propositions), channels (network), customer relationships (customer relationships), revenue streams (revenue streams), key resources (key resources), key activities (key activities), key partnerships (key partners), and cost structure (cost structure). In this design the author uses the eXtreme Programming (XP) method. The result of this research is to make a prototype to build a web startup to support the business model
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.