Enterprise Architecture Design Using Adm Togaf Framework 9.1
Keywords:Design, Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF ADM
Enterprise architecture design is designed to assist in managing data. Methods of observation, interviews, literature studies and using the TOGAF ADM Framework as a framework that is used as a reference in the architectural design that is made, in the togaf the author uses six phases in the TOGAF framework, starting from the Architecture Vision phase, Business Architecture, Information System Architecture, Technology Architecture, Opportunities and Solutions, and up to the Migration Planning phase. The result of this research is the Blueprint which will later become a reference in the development of future systems that are able to assist the foundation in solving the problems faced today, namely the absence of an integrated system.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.