Academic Management Applications For Senior High Schools In Sumedang District
Keywords:Applications, Systems, Information
The purpose of making this system is to make it easier for students to find out grades and lesson schedules more flexibly. The research method carried out is by conducting observations, interviews, and library research. While the system method used is the prototype model method through a structured approach. The results achieved based on the design and manufacture are analyzing the problems that occur so that the design needs can be met. Then it is poured in the form of a data management application, a running system, and a detailed diagram. After that, the structure and tables are created as the database, the destination and the output as the interface. The conclusion that can be drawn is that the designed system can meet the desired needs, such as accessing a more flexible class schedule and student grades.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.