Web-Based Online New Student Admission Information System
Keywords:Website, Admission, Online
This study aims to produce a Web-based Admissions Information System software with WordPress Content Managemant System that is able to manage the implementation of New Student Admissions, namely registration, selection, journaling, announcements, and re-registration. In this study also determined the level of feasibility of the software that has been made. The results showed that the Web-Based Admissions Information System was able to manage the implementation of New Student Admissions, namely registration, selection, journaling, announcements, and re-registration. The expert's assessment shows that this software is very feasible in terms of correctness and reliability, while in terms of integrity and usability it is feasible. Assessment by the teacher shows that this software is very feasible in terms of correctness, reliability, and integrity, while in terms of usability it is feasible. Assessment by students shows that this software is feasible in terms of correctness and usability, in terms of reliability it is very feasible, and in terms of integrity it is quite feasible.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.