Community Satisfaction Analysis of e-KTP Service Quality In Sumedang Using Importance Performance Analysis Method
Keywords:Quality Of Service, Importance-Performance Analysis, Analysis
One of the main tasks of government is to provide system services to the community. The form of system service that we most often find is Identity Card (KTP) service which must be owned by every citizen of the Republic of Indonesia. To determine the quality of e-KTP services, it is necessary to measure the quality of e-KTP services based on public perceptions and expectations. This study aims to determine how the quality of e-KTP services carried out in Sumedang Selatan District. The analysis technique used is Importance-Performance Analysis (IPA) which will provide an overview of the indicators that need improvement or need to be maintained based on user perceptions and expectations. This study uses a quantitative approach by distributing questionnaires to people who propose the issuance of e-KTP. The reliability and validity of the instruments were tested with the help of Ms. software. Excel. Data analysis was performed using importance-performance analysis (IPA). The results of the IPA analysis show that, as a whole, indicators that require improvement are indicators number 3, 5, 6, 10, and 13 which relate to the identity and responsibility of service officers, the administrative capacity of service officers, affordability of service costs, and completeness and sophistication of facilities. and service infrastructure
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.