Web-Based Sales Application
Keywords:Sales System, Website, Marketplace
The recording of transactions at the store is sometimes still manual so that it allows errors in recording and also allows data loss. At this time of purchase, customers go directly to the store to view and order the products provided. By building a web-based sales information system, it can help stores and customers in making buying and selling transactions, it can also help companies promote products through the internet. The design method uses DFD (Data Flow Diagram) modeling and web-based sales system creation. The results of this study are in the form of designing a web-based sales system that can be implemented properly by the company in order to promote products and make buying and selling transactions easily to customers.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.