Risk Assessment Of Integrated Academic Information System Using Octave-S Method
Keywords:Analysis, Information Systems, Octave-S
The development of science and technology is growing very rapidly, it can be seen from individuals who can easily access information without the boundaries of space and time. As with educational institutions such as STMIK Sumedang who hope to have a good Academic Information System to support lecture activities where information about students, lecturers, guardianship, class schedules, and other information is available on the Integrated Academic Information System of STMIK Sumedang, there is no specific risk management for The STMIK Sumedang Integrated Information System is certainly very risky considering the importance of the system in supporting lecture activities. Based on the existing problems, a research was conducted with the title of this research using the OCTAVE-S method. This research was carried out through several stages including the preparation stage, the OCTAVE-S stages based on the OCTAVE Method, the analysis implementation stage, the data processing stage, and the report generation stage from the system analysis results. The results of this study, the Integrated Academic Information System of STMIK Sumedang focuses more on (Spotlight) to the Green level (Green) meaning that it meets the criteria and 31 of the 40 statements on the Questionnaire are declared valid. From the results of this analysis, recommendations are formulated to improve system security management at the STMIK Sumedang Integrated Academic Information System.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.