Website-Based Goods Credit Analysis And Design
Keywords:Analysis, Design, Credit, Web, MySql
Sales and purchase transactions are inseparable in everyday life. The term online credit today is no stranger to the public. In fact, many people have made credit for goods online. Online goods credit is a way for people to transact easily online in the form of an application and can be accessed via a smartphone or computer. Website-based goods credit has the aim of helping people make shopping easier and creditable, as well as being guaranteed fast and safe in crediting goods, then goods will arrive within 2 or 3 days depending on the distance of delivery. This Website-Based Goods Loan uses the PHP and MYSQL programming languages. The method used in developing this system is using prototyping. With the development of current technology, Goods Credit has begun to move from a manual process to an online process, namely the Website-Based Goods Credit information system.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.