Design of a Web-Based Information System at An-Nuur Islamic Boarding School, Sumedang
Keywords:Islamic boarding school, design, information system
Based on observations at the An-Nuur Modern Islamic Boarding School, there are still unresolved problems regarding extensive information. In the delivery of information or in terms of promotion, it is still verbal with the family environment of the santri as well as in the recitation of the Dhikr Council and Hajj Manasik. In this study, the design of information systems is carried out using the waterfall method for the flow of building the system. The steps in making the model are to collect the necessary data so that all the information that can be obtained can be accurate. The aim of the researcher is to design a web-based information system that can provide information about Islamic boarding schools and the development of students' achievements to parents and the community in all learning activities and other additional activities. The results that can be achieved at the final stage of the research are the design of a web-based information system that can facilitate the community or parents in finding information about Islamic boarding schools to get to know more about Islamic boarding schools from different perspectives and assist parents in monitoring the progress of students' achievements
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.