Web-Based Boarding House Search Information System
Keywords:boarding house, waterfall method, web-based boarding information search system
The business of renting rooms or known as boarding houses is now spreading in almost all houses, both in the form of dormitories (male or female) or in the form of boarding houses that are integrated with the main house. The problem taken in this study is the number of boarding houses located around the STMIK Sumedang campus, both in the front and back areas of the campus, but not much is known by students or other students. The purpose of this research is to build a boarding house search information system that will help boarding house seekers find boarding houses that match their expectations and help boarding house owners to market their boarding houses. With the rapid development of technology, it is possible to build a diverse boarding house search information system. In this study, the development of information systems is carried out using the waterfall method for the flow of building the system. The results that can be achieved at the final stage of the research are that this web-based boarding house search information system is expected to assist boarding house owners in marketing their boarding houses as well as the information system built to provide relevant information for boarding house seekers because it can help to find suitable boarding houses. with the desire to know how and what facilities are available at the boarding house, and it is also hoped that the existence of this boarding house search information system is very useful for time effectiveness and efficiency
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.