Pangeran Aria Soeria Atmadja Sumedang High School Profile Web Application
Keywords:Application, Profile, web based
Web Application Profile of Prince Aria Soeria Atmadja Semedang Vocational School as a means to assist student activities in knowing all information about schools and subjects. With this application, several problems can be solved such as students wanting to access assignments, subjects, and other information, and teachers can share information with students without having to meet. Web Application Profile of Prince Aria Soeria Atmadja Semedang Vocational School, using the prototyping method, is a method that prioritizes requests from customers and to obtain data and information a question-and-answer session with the school is carried out. With the web application profile of Prince Aria Soeria Atmadja Semedang Vocational School, this is the final result achieved in this final project, and of course it is very helpful for schools that really need and run this application. This web application profile of Prince Aria Soeria Atmadja SMK Semedang was created for information and communication media for schools and made this profile web application to help Prince Aria Soeria Atmadja SMK Pangeran Aria Soeria Atmadja
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.