Application for Archiving Incoming and Outgoing Mail in Tanjungsiang District
Keywords:Information System, Academic, Management Program
Application Management for Archiving Incoming and Outgoing Letters in Tanjungsiang District, is a paper and this application is to make it easier for employees to input incoming and outgoing mail data, archive incoming and outgoing letters and reports incoming and outgoing letters. In Tanjungsiang District, the problem is that the incoming and outgoing letters are still manual and the archive storage is still hardcopy. The purpose of this study is to find out the procedures used in inputting incoming and outgoing mail data, mail archive data and to propose and design an incoming and outgoing mail information system that can facilitate in making incoming and outgoing mail reports and make it easier to store archival data. . The research methods used in data collection are observation, interviews, and literature/documentation. And in the design using the waterfall method. The results achieved from the design analysis carried out are in the form of application designs to be built which consist of data flow diagrams, as well as application design in the form of designing forms needed in the application of archiving incoming and outgoing mail in Tanjungsiang District. With the application for archiving incoming and outgoing mail in Tanjungsiang District, it can assist employees in inputting incoming and outgoing mail data, mail archive data as well as making incoming and outgoing mail reports
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.