Natural Disaster Potential System at the Regional Disaster Management Agency of Sumedang Regency
Keywords:Information System, Disaster Potential, Application
This final project is based on research that has been carried out at BPBD Sumedang Regency, precisely in the prevention and preparedness section. This final project was made as a solution to the problems found in the research location, namely the absence of procedures and applications for collecting data on potential natural disasters in Sumedang Regency. This is necessary because with this the next step of the Sumedang district BPBD is determined and as an improvement in service to the community. In the preparation of this final report using the Waterfall development method. With this method the development begins with a needs analysis conducted by observation and interviews with the Sumedang district BPBD. After the required data is collected, it is continued with system design, coding and testing, program implementation/testing, and finally maintenance. This research resulted in a data processing procedure along with the application of potential natural disasters in Sumedang Regency. The application that is built is included in the type of desktop application and is made using the VB.Net 2010 application with a Mysql database. The application created is also multi-access rights and can make reports quickly and precisely. With the creation of data processing procedures and applications for potential natural disasters in Sumedang Regency, it is hoped that they can provide solutions to problems that exist in the Sumedang Regency BPBD, especially in the prevention and preparedness section. It is also hoped that services to the community will be increased and losses due to potential natural disasters that may occur can be minimized
How to Cite
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.