Student Academic Information System at Cimuncang State Elementary School
Keywords:Information System, Academic, Management Program
The School Academic Information System (SIAS) is a web-based school academic information management program. Currently, in accordance with the times, there has been an information-based competition. In the world of education also use information to streamline the academic processes in it. One application in the world of education is to use information systems in the academic process. Cimuncang State Elementary School is one of the schools that has not used information systems in its academic process, such as student data, teacher data, subjects data, value data. The problem is that the information system has not been used in the academic process, the purpose of this research is that the academic system has not been used. The benefits of research include speeding up the data collection process, accelerating the processing and searching of data so that the presentation of reports can be timely, producing accurate data. The research method used is the interview method, literature study, system analysis, system design, implementation and verification. The results of this study are the authors can produce an academic information system at the Cimuncang Tanjungkerta State Elementary School, Sumedang Regency. Which later can be useful for the academic process
How to Cite
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.