Infoman's Journal is a scientific journal published by STMIK Sumedang. This journal is a place for publication of writings for Academics, Researchers and Practitioners about pure and applied research about information.
- The editor is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting. The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editor team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the process of journal review and publication decision making (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
- Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts / articles.
- Reviewers are responsible for recommendations for articles reviewed.
- The review of the manuscript is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- The author must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the articles that have been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show a reference to the opinions and works of others quoted.
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending / publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the text undergoes editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- STMIK Sumedang as the publisher of Infoman's Journal is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules for publishing Scientific Journals.
- STMIK Sumedang as the publisher of Infoman's Journal is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- STMIK Sumedang as the publisher of Infoman's Journal is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.