Infoman's JournalÂ is a scientific journal published by the STMIK Sumedang. This journal contains scientific papers from Academics, Researchers, and Practitioners about research on informatics.
Infoman's Journal is published twice a year in May and November. The paper is an original script and has a research base on Informatics. The scope of the paper includes several studies but is not limited to the following study.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Image Processing
- Computer Network Security
- Modeling and Simulation
- Information Retrieval
- Information Filtering
- Computer Architecture Design
- Computer Vision and Robotics
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Operating System
- Information System
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Expert System
- Geographical Information System
Thus, we invite Academics, Researchers, and Practitioners to participate in submitting their work to this journal.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Infoman's Has Been indexed by :
Infoman's journal is published by STMIK Sumedang as a vehicle to accommodate the scientific creations of writers interested in the field of Informatics and Management. Journal of Infoman's Volume 15 Number 1 of May 2021 consists of 12 Scientific Works which have all been reviewed by expert reviewers. Editors would like to thank the authors and hopefully, their hard work will be beneficial to science and human life. The participation of scientists especially in the field of Informatics and Management is expected to enrich the treasures of Infoman's Journal. Happy reading, hopefully this Infoman's Journal can broaden our horizons.