Author Guidelines can be downloaded on the following pages.
Here are author guidelines for Infoman's Journal :
- The manuscript can be written using Indonesian or English. The author must write an article in accordance with journal format, as in the template of this journal [link].
- The article contains the background and purpose of research, related studies, methods to solve the problem, results, and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, reference list.
- The submitted article must be written with a maximum of 10 pages. You can send it by Infoman's Journal address at the following this LINK. The author must login first to send his an article. The submission guide can be downloaded on the following pages.
- The format should follow the following format:
- Title: 16 pt.
- Author name: 11 pt.
- Footnote: 8pt.
- Title in section, subsection, and reference: 10pt and written with a capital letter.
- Content: 11 pt, flat left-right.
- Abstract: 10 pt, bold and left-right flat.
- Image caption: 11 pt, center.
- Table caption: 11 pt, center.
- Reference: 10 pt, left-right.
- Margin: Left: 30mm, right: 20mm, top: 30mm, bottom: 20mm.
- The table should be numbered, for example, Table 1. Category. The description of the table (number and title of the table) must be placed in above of the table.
- Images should be numbered, for example, Figure 1. Context Diagram. The description of the image (the number and the title of the image) must be placed in below of the image.
- Mathematical formulas must be written clearly, number and information must be described in the formula.
- Citation and reference writing are written using IEEE Style with numbering. The numbering refers to the list of references used. The references are written by using numbers with square brackets, for example:  First reference.