Applications Manage Residential Consumer Data
Keywords:Application, Manage Consumer Data, Prototype
Current technological developments have shown several changes, as well as in managing data, in today's data management we need an application so that the management becomes more effective, the Application for Managing Housing Consumer Data is an application that is devoted to managing all consumer data. The purpose of this research is to build an application for managing consumer data in housing to make it easier for employees to manage consumer data collection. The method used in building this application is a prototype model which includes several stages, namely gathering requirements, designing, building prototypes, evaluating prototypes, until the application can be used. Using this method is more helpful in finding needs in the early stages of developing this application. This research produces a desktop application that can manage all consumer data. The conclusion of this system is that it makes it easier for managers to manage all consumer data and will improve the quality and quantity of housing in the eyes of the community
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 J-Sin's - Jurnal Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.